It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand the kind of battle that rages inside a woman’s brain when she looks at herself in the mirror every day. Be it the acne or blemishes marring the skin’s texture and tone, or haemoglobin issues making the skin look all pale and lifeless, women don’t think twice before hopping into a nearby beauty parlour.
However, visiting hair salons and beauty parlours that slop nothing but chemicals on your face and hair, and that too at tiniest of issues may end up taking a toll on your physical being. Going herbal is a panacea to most issues that many women find themselves irrevocably grappling with. Try your skin on at few of these herbal tricks!
1. Grapes. Yes, you saw it right. Take some grapes and rub them on your face for the mesmerizing glow. You can also mash them to make a paste and then apply it on your face.
2. Make a melange of cucumber, rose water and glycerine and apply it on your face before steping out into the sun. Treat yourself to a similar treatment after getting back too.
3. Mix honey and cream to keep dryness at bay. The concoction is particularly helpful in winters as it helps the skin maintain its natural glow and sheen which is otherwise robbed by winter winds.
4. A concoction of fresh milk, salt and lime juice makes for a perfect delight for skin; it opens the skin pores and cleans them to lend a fresh and rejuvenated look to your skin.
5. If face wrinkles are driving you nuts, then apply a pack of cabbage juice and honey on your face. The intense herbal properties help fight wrinkles and keep them away.
These are just a few tips and tricks that can get you that glow of your dreams. For more thrilling and innovative ideas, stay tuned to our blog.