Wednesday 14 May 2014

Two usages of a bag and purse

This may have occurred numerous times-- you hear your mobile phone ringing, however you cannot figure out its location in your bag. You miss out an important call and thank your decision to activate your voicemail service. Or you're standing outside your front door, seriously looking for a small pencil liner in your purse and to others, you appear to have taken on a crane position as seen in the movie, ‘the karate kid’, as you stabilize your bag on one knee.

When you carry your needs around on your shoulder, it can be challenging to locate the thing you require most, when you require it. Allow that we make it easy for you.


I would normally bring a rather big bag since I like to have all that I may need if anything tosses at me during the day. In addition to the typical suspects such as cosmetics, body lotion, etc., my bag holds an extra set of shoes, a book and an umbrella. Since I intend to manage to locate what I'm seeking, I consistently look for a bag with at least two pockets-- zippered or otherwise –and an inner pocket to hold my phone – resolving the issue of where to locate my mobile phone when I need it most. An outer pocket is excellent for your Metrorail card, eliminating the rummage with your bag in the middle of the subway terminal.


You have currently figured out the arrangement of accessories in your bag—lip balm, mobile, cosmetics, sunscreen lotion, sunglasses, umbrella, extra pair of slippers and even a book, to mention a few of the many, but have none for the cash and credit cards that you most definitely need. Consider it as this one pot where you save all your funds that you lug around with, all the time. Hence, to ease management, buy a purse with three divided billfolds. Use one side to store your money, the other for your cards and the third for invoices and receipts. Rather than tossing your receipts into your handbag, a common affair, get in the habit of putting the receipt away instantly in its rightful location.

No comments:

Post a Comment